Product Review

 iPhone Case with Shoulder Strap Review



(Overview)
This is the iphone case with shoulder strap.
You can keep your smartphone slung over your shoulder.
Sizes are for iPhone 11~14 and these Pro, Pro Max, and mini.
The retail price for this was around 1,500 yen.

(Features)
The color of case is clear and strap is black.
There are 4 places to attach the strap.
The material of case is soft.
The switches of on/off and volume is black and protruding.

(Pros and Cons)
(+)Because there are 4 places to attach the strap, you can slog your smartphone in landscape or portrait orientation.
(+)Switches stick out and are easy to press.
(+)The protruding area around the camera lenses protects the lenses and prevents them from being damaged.
(+)You can replace the shoulder strap as you like.

(-)The seitches are black, so they stand out.
(-)When you look closely at the case, you'll notice white dots.
(-)Shoulder strap length adjustment moves.

(Rating)
I give this iPhone case with shoulder strap a score of 6/10.

There are a lot of points where I dislike, but I think it is good for the low prices. However, If I lose this case, I will not buy this again. Also, If you are looking for the case like this, I don't recomend you to buy this. You should search more other cases.


コメント

  1. I often drop my phone, so I wanted to use a cell phone strap.

    返信削除
  2. I want to change my iphone to new model but has not already, because the price is too high :(

    返信削除
  3. I just want to change iPhone case. I try sholder case!!

    返信削除
  4. I see that shoulder straps for iPhones have been doing the rounds lately. I have one myself. It is very convenient!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit Thailand!

My Invention