My Invention

 Virtual Fitting Machine from Your Closet
"Today-Fashion"




(Original Problem & Idea)
    I cannot wake up early and I want to relax in the morning. However, I hurry up before I leave home eventually. This is because I get ready too late in the morning. Some people have the same problems. 

    My Invention can shortcut our morning preparation. It is "Today-Fashion".


(Specifics)

  • This fitting machine is connected to your closet and it will choose today's coordinates from the clothes in your closet.
  • This is also linked to the weather forecast, and it will choose coordinates which is match today's weather and temperature.
  • This proposes some coordinates, and you can choose which you like.
  • The size of this is about the size of a mirror that can capture the whole body.


(Summary)

    I think everyone does not like getting up early and want to relax in the morning. If you get this invention, you can sleep during the time when you have considered today's fashion ever.  Also, because this invention takes into account the climate, you do not feel uncomfortable about temperature. 

コメント

  1. I do not like to get up early in the morning because I cannot get up early. Therefore, I want to coordinate this machine.

    返信削除
  2. I always feel stressed to get up early and think about today's fashion, so this product can reduce my stress.

    返信削除
  3. I'm worried to choise fashion. I want to this machine!

    返信削除
  4. This machine is very interesting.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit Thailand!

Product Review