My Hometown!

 My Hometown: Kobe

Kobe is my hometown. This is very beutiful city. Please come to my town someday. I will write some imformation about my town here today.



(Good links for more information about Kobe)

Kobe City Wikipedia


(Five good things to do in Kobe)

1. You can see the excellent night view from Mt. Maya!
 

2. You can meet very cute ship and cows at ranch!    

3. You can feel like visiting western country in Kitano, Kobe!

4. You can feel like visiting China and enjoy Chinese foods in Nankinmachi!


5. You can eat excellent beaf!


(YouTube video)



(Google map)

コメント

  1. The scenery of Kobe is very beautiful!! What is the most recommended shop in Nankinmachi?

    返信削除
  2. I've never seen the night view of Kobe before. I want see the night view.

    返信削除
  3. I'd like to live in Kobe. There are many good places.

    返信削除
  4. I like your hometown Kobe! It's a beautiful city and I want to go there!

    返信削除
  5. Kobe is a very good city. I like Kobe!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit Thailand!

My Invention

Product Review